Children who are enrolled in the child care centre, and are attending either senior kindergarten (French Immersion only) or grade school, are escorted to the local public or separate school.
- Arpi Nursery School will arrive at the appropriate schools, allowing the children appropriate time to board the buses.
- Attendance is taken
- If child is not in bus and no message left, a call to the school, then parents is made.
- If you are picking your child up from school please inform us ahead of time or come to the bus pick up spot and let us know.
- We will not leave any of our daycare children behind once our buses are loaded, even if there is a message of parent pick up.
- Arpi Nursery School will not be responsible for escorting (bussing) school-age children if Board of Education buses are not doing their bus routes (due to weather).
- All children must behave with respect and safety awareness while on the daycare buses or they may lose this privilege.